CherryCasino processes personal data only in accordance with the Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar at the place of the contract taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC). Besides, CherryCasino has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of email communication with customers.
All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure the customers that at all times personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the rights of the customer concerned;
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
- accurate and updated;
- kept in a secure manner;
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
- not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
- is utilised for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
Any data utilised for marketing purposes is based on the so called opt-in principle. CherryCasino reserves the right to process personal data for CRM purposes. However, only customers that have agreed to the so-called opt-in will receive marketing materials.
The customer has the right to require access to its own personal data and has the right to correct or erase wrong or inappropriate data. The customer chooses a password and a username. It is the customers own responsibility not to share this information.